Fallguys

sousana

Fallguys

Post by sousana » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:22 pm

Hi!

I am trying to run two instances of fall guys on my computer, but it fails everytime. I am running aster so I can do multiseating, and I am using two account on my windows 10 computer.
When I try to run two instances, only one is working, while the other shows an error message. So I searched on internet and they said I have to run Fall Guys on a Sandboxie instance, so it is isolated. Unfortunalty I couldn't because the EasyAntiCheat block it. I tried running it directly from my computer, then I uninstalled it and installed Epic Game launcher through Sandboxie so everything is isolated. But it throws the same error with EasyAnticheat.
So I don't know how to isolate it so it doesn't throw an error.

I tried also to run a VM, but it is not launching at all, it tells me that something went wrong when I want to run Fall Guys in the VM. Even though, I can't share the GPU the same way I do it with Aster.

Can you give me advice to run it twice? I have the necessary ressources, but EAC is blocking all my attemps.

thank you

psychrabi

Re: Fallguys

Post by psychrabi » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:02 pm

EAC will block the 2nd instance of the game to prevent cheating.
Thus currently there are no working ways to make games that use EAC or Battleye to run 2 game instance in 2 workplaces

andree23

Post by andree23 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:02 pm

Running Fall Guys in a VM can be difficult due to the hardware requirements and limitations of sharing shell shockers GPU resources. If you're encountering errors when running Fall Guys in a VM, it might be due to the VM's configuration or hardware compatibility issues. Ensure that your VM is properly set up with adequate resources and the necessary virtualization extensions enabled.

subway surfers

honestsnorkling

Post by honestsnorkling » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:35 am

Really fun to join the game. In terms of entertainment, if you don't mind trying again and again, this will be a lot of fun.