Valorant

JulesB

Valorant

Post by JulesB » Wed May 18, 2022 10:33 pm

Hello,
When I launch Valorant when a second mouse is used on Aster, one of the two mice hangs in the top left corner. You have to close the game to make the mouse work again. It seems that Valorant's anti-cheat software only tolerates one mouse connected to prevent cheats from a second mouse. Ideally, Riot would not be able to detect the devices used by the other Aster session. Does anyone have a solution to fix the problem?
Thank you

Warz1998

Re: Valorant

Post by Warz1998 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:35 pm

Help pls, i have been trying all time but i can not fix it yet.
Please we can not play at all.

troyus

Post by troyus » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:55 pm

JulesB wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:33 pm
Hello,
When I launch Valorant when a second mouse is used on Aster, one of the two mice hangs in the top left corner. You have to close the game to make the mouse work again. It seems that Valorant's anti-cheat software only tolerates one mouse connected to prevent cheats from a second mouse. Ideally, Riot would not be able to detect the devices used by the other Aster session. Does anyone have a solution to fix the problem?
Thank you
Hello, the solution is to connect exactly the same model of mouse, i have the logitech g403 hero, and connecting 2 equal mouse lets use it.
The problem is that when entering the game it expels us when looking for a game in the 2 pc.

Warz1998

Post by Warz1998 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:19 pm

troyus wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:55 pm
JulesB wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:33 pm
Hello,
Thank you
Hello, the solution is to connect exactly the same model of mouse, i have the logitech g403 hero, and connecting 2 equal mouse lets use it.
The problem is that when entering the game it expels us when looking for a game in the 2 pc.
valorant can be open if you open that in administrator mode but then game opening only one active account.

Warz1998

Post by Warz1998 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:19 pm

and games should be in different location.

cold

Post by cold » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:28 pm

Warz1998 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:19 pm
and games should be in different location.
Hey, how are you using the game in different locations? I can't make it works, riot launcher always reads the same location for both terminals. The two games can be launched, but when I click PLAY the game crashes on both users :(

psychrabi

Post by psychrabi » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:01 am

You can run 2 instance of the Valorant game by one of the instance will have its mouse disabled due to Vanguard Anticheat.
You could get around vanguard anticheat by using same brand mouse like Logitech G203 or Bloody mouse or any other mouse that comes with its own driver and software.