Also, I originally used a Win7 Home licence to activate Win10 Home, can I use a 7 Pro licence to activate 10 Pro? I seem to recall an article stating that Pro has more features/options for disabling updates.
Updates in windows its not for "fun"
Can you write what machine you got?
Some games got drops in FPS in some games.
My guess is - you instal or uinstall some critic app/game/program/ what make that problem
i got couple options for you
1) check on clean windows and max update ( before backup your all files or even entire HDD for restore)
2) stop almost every software which start with windows and dont need to be work in backgroud - such as antyvirus, cloud service, keyobard enchancment software etc
3) Restore your Aster settings and do basic config
4) Restore your game settings to default and try first on one "PC"
5) turn off Aster and check do "drop fps-stuttering" still appear
6) check your temperature of CPU and GPU
you can use for that CPU-Z, CoreTemp, and GPU-Z
Let me know do you test it all . and do some tip help
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest