Doesn't Work With Battle.net Launcher

shade3134

Re: Doesn't Work With Battle.net Launcher

Post by shade3134 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:59 pm

So no one got this to work with Destiny 2?

Salubri

Post by Salubri » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:46 am

shade3134 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:59 pm
So no one got this to work with Destiny 2?
I1m having same problem, is not possible to open Battle.net with other IP, in same PC.

kuelho

Post by kuelho » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:50 am

I made it work some time ago using loopback adapter (and sharing internet with it) and portfowarding port 3097 for both ips. The game needs 2 ips, one for each work station, since aster dont let u fix one ip for each workstation (dunno why i tested myself) you need execute the game with default options on aster ( extended settings ) for workstation 1 and log on game, close battle net and agent.exe. Then go on extended settings and set the loop back adapter on workstation 2, soon u hit save the new ip will be active on both worksations even on 1, but since u pre launched it with old ip it does the trick. Im just not sure if i had 2 folders of destiny 2, im pretty sure was just one.

The thing is u need 2 ips because you cant use same port for 2 destiny accounts, you get a error if you invite the both workstations to same squad.

I made all bizz game work, on aster v 2.23 but it was tricky. Soon we get a aster update to let you trully fix one ip for each workstation everything will be solved.

guella

Post by guella » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:17 am

kuelho wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:50 am
I made it work some time ago using loopback adapter (and sharing internet with it) and portfowarding port 3097 for both ips. The game needs 2 ips, one for each work station, since aster dont let u fix one ip for each workstation (dunno why i tested myself) you need execute the game with default options on aster ( extended settings ) for workstation 1 and log on game, close battle net and agent.exe. Then go on extended settings and set the loop back adapter on workstation 2, soon u hit save the new ip will be active on both worksations even on 1, but since u pre launched it with old ip it does the trick. Im just not sure if i had 2 folders of destiny 2, im pretty sure was just one.

The thing is u need 2 ips because you cant use same port for 2 destiny accounts, you get a error if you invite the both workstations to same squad.

I made all bizz game work, on aster v 2.23 but it was tricky. Soon we get a aster update to let you trully fix one ip for each workstation everything will be solved.
could you make a step by step guide?
i've tried here and every time i try to join the other player the game crashes

kuelho

Post by kuelho » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:50 pm

Yah im testing the new version a easier way so that i can do a step by step.

For now the rule number one. never ever touch aster extended settings. let them rest at default forever.
Just made it work disabling loopback adapter, launching destiny on workstation 1 and going in game options confirming the ports and forwarding.
Then open battlenet launcher (another account) on workstation 2, enable loopback adapter launch the game, go in options confirm the new port and fowarding it, then workstation 1 can invite to fireteam.

ps: you need to share your internet adapter with loopback adapter so that it get the ip 192.168.137.1, set blizzard app to autoclose on game launch.

my trial ended, soon a get a new license i do a stepbystep.

KickerMix

Post by KickerMix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:53 am

kuelho wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:50 pm
Yah im testing the new version a easier way so that i can do a step by step.

For now the rule number one. never ever touch aster extended settings. let them rest at default forever.
Just made it work disabling loopback adapter, launching destiny on workstation 1 and going in game options confirming the ports and forwarding.
Then open battlenet launcher (another account) on workstation 2, enable loopback adapter launch the game, go in options confirm the new port and fowarding it, then workstation 1 can invite to fireteam.

ps: you need to share your internet adapter with loopback adapter so that it get the ip 192.168.137.1, set blizzard app to autoclose on game launch.

my trial ended, soon a get a new license i do a stepbystep.
Hi, can you please do a step by step guide? I rly wanna play Destiny 2 with my friend