playing games is random

cyrianox

playing games is random

Post by cyrianox » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:14 pm

Hello,

I'm using a computer i9 + 2 rtx + gt1030
I'v been able to play fortnite on 5 users at the same time
But now, i can't even play on 2 users. Each user who launch fortnite make the others players quit the game
It's the same for almost all games.
So, i choosed Aster because it was the most performant for games, but now i can't play....
Do i miss a configuration or what ?

psychrabi

Re: playing games is random

Post by psychrabi » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:15 pm

This is due to updates to EAC and Battleye anticheat program
You can still run 2 instance of Fortnite

But to run it you must turn it from the game folder by double clicking the fortnite launcher EAC.exe on one workplace
and fortnite launcher BE.exe on 2nd workplace

This way, one workplace will use EAC anticheat and another one will use Battleye, thus it should run without closing the game for another user.

FearIspanic

Post by FearIspanic » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:30 pm

After the update fortnite no longer starts on 2 devices at the same time, I started FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping_EAC on one device and on the other FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping_BE but unfortunately they always close, does anyone have any advice or what to do? now i am uninstalling and reinstalling, maybe i fix

transferboth

Post by transferboth » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:05 am

In order to execute it, you will need to turn it on from the game folder by double-clicking the Fortnite launcher EAC.exe on one workstation and the Fortnite launcher BE.exe on a second workstation.

notebooktired

Post by notebooktired » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:38 am

Soccer, contrary to popular belief, is not a difficult sport. You can practice your abilities against the computer or with a friend in this cooperative game. To leap and kick the ball, use the same button, but remember to respond in time to score against your opponent. If you enjoy online sports games or enjoy competing against gamers from all around the world, Soccer Random is the game for you.

kennaanna

Post by kennaanna » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:07 am

It seems like you're experiencing difficulties playing games on your computer. It can be frustrating when multiple users launching Fortnite cause others to quit the game. There may be a configuration issue. I recommend checking your system settings and ensuring that your hardware and drivers are up to date.

shauncurry

Post by shauncurry » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:07 am

Double-check the configuration settings in the Aster software to ensure that it is set up correctly for gaming. Verify that each user has access to the appropriate GPU.
Check for updates to the Aster software. Sometimes, updates can improve compatibility and performance.

bubblyeducate

Post by bubblyeducate » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:23 am

transferboth wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:05 am
In order to execute it, you will need to turn it on from the game folder by double-clicking the Fortnite launcher EAC.exe on one workstation and the Fortnite launcher BE.exe on a second workstation.
I did as you said but it didn't seem to work :((