improvement on program

magnumrabello

improvement on program

Post by magnumrabello » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:49 am

Hello everyone. I want to suggest an improvement to the program. add the option to split the screen between users. eg: I have 1 4k 40" screen (tv) and it can be divided into 4 pieces of 20" using 1080p (split screen) , or up into 3 parts vertically. 1 large monitor as several . keyboard and mouse are easy to get, but the monitor ... ... is considerable implement this option forward ? thanks.

robsterman02

Re: improvement on program

Post by robsterman02 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:32 am

The only thing I could think of for your situation is a VMware application that creates windows 10 in a windowed application or even one that creates multiple installations of an operating system on more monitors so that you can use Aster workplaces in a vm(virtual Machine) and create terminals on whatever gc(graphics card) you have assigned to display that operating system.
What you could do is either use a program like actual tools(window manager) which is NOT ASTERV7, VMWARE(Microsoft), OR LIme-Technology unRAID to divide applications across the screen. Using An application that opens windows 10 is just the thing you need to play splitscreen with your friends and maybe even play play online.

djandomor

Post by djandomor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:06 am

I like your idea
on my 65inch screen ...this will be cool :)

magnumrabello

Post by magnumrabello » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:22 pm

i byed a similar. hdmi split for vigilance camera and works fine. 1 tv with 4 workplaces.