I use High Contrast mode in Windows 7.

Reste1961

I use High Contrast mode in Windows 7.

Post by Reste1961 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 am

I use High Contrast mode in Windows 7. The frame of my browser is accordingly high-contrasted,. But suddently, right now, it has also started affecting the colors of the websites themselves, so I watch webs in different colors now than the ones they are meant to display.

If I take out the High Contrast mode, they are normal again, but I cannot make it so it affects windows, but not the webs visited again.

Do you know if this may be caused by a new update or something? Because I didn't touch anything that I am aware of.

kanecharles

Re: I use High Contrast mode in Windows 7.

Post by kanecharles » Sat May 04, 2024 6:01 am

The problem you are experiencing could be due to an error in the settings or a new update of the Windows 7 system. When you enable High Contrast mode, it usually only affects the look and feel of Windows, but this time it is also affecting the colors of websites.
The inability to separate High Contrast mode between Windows and web pages is a common problem. You can try some solutions like: Check the High Contrast mode settings in Windows and try turning it off/on again. If it still doesn't work, try using Windows' function to restore default settings. You can also try using another browser to see if the same problem occurs.
Make smart use of your time with time calculator.