I use High Contrast mode in Windows 7.

Reste1961

I use High Contrast mode in Windows 7.

Post by Reste1961 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 am

I use High Contrast mode in Windows 7. The frame of my browser is accordingly high-contrasted,. But suddently, right now, it has also started affecting the colors of the websites themselves, so I watch webs in different colors now than the ones they are meant to display.

If I take out the High Contrast mode, they are normal again, but I cannot make it so it affects windows, but not the webs visited again.

Do you know if this may be caused by a new update or something? Because I didn't touch anything that I am aware of.

nastysambar

Re: I use High Contrast mode in Windows 7.

Post by nastysambar » Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:57 am

Some settings in Windows 7 can conflict with High Contrast mode and affect the colors in your browser. Make sure your High Contrast mode settings are configured correctly on your system. Go to the Windows Control Panel, search for "Color Display Options" or "Display Effects" and check the High Contrast mode settings.

Enochflyn

Post by Enochflyn » Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:40 am

I use High Contrast mode in Windows 7. The frame of my browser is accordingly high-contrasted,. But suddently, right now, it has also started affecting the colors of the websites themselves, so I watch webs in different colors now than the ones they are meant to display.

If I take out the High Contrast mode, they are normal again, but I cannot make it so it affects windows, but not the webs visited again.

Do you know if this may be caused by a new update or something? Because I didn't touch anything that I am aware of.
This is likely not caused by a new update, but rather a feature of the High Contrast mode itself.

lanaderay

Post by lanaderay » Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:32 am

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. Very useful for me.