Stuck on reboot after enabling Aster

between3and20

Stuck on reboot after enabling Aster

Post by between3and20 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:49 am

Basically the title, when I enable Aster and it asks for me to reboot, my pc gets stuck at the beginning of the reboot process. I have to use the power button to shut the pc down and start it up again. After this, Aster works perfectly, but I don't like the pc getting stuck and me having to use the power button.

Any possible solution?

beast2040

Re: Stuck on reboot after enabling Aster

Post by beast2040 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:01 am

Need send a request to technical support from the ASTER GUI

lyly19

Post by lyly19 » Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:39 am

You might need to disable fast startup in your PC's settings, as it can sometimes cause issues with certain software. Go to Control Panel > Power Options > Choose what the power buttons do, and then select Change settings that are currently unavailable to uncheck the Turn on fast startup option. This can help ensure a smoother reboot process.

psychrabi

Post by psychrabi » Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:27 pm

The reason its getting stuck may be some processes not ending/terminating properly when restart or shutdown is performed.

alexandergreen

Post by alexandergreen » Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:25 am

Reading through the issues you are having with Aster, I feel really sympathetic. Not only is it frustrating when your computer freezes when restarting, it also makes you worry about the stability of your system. Having to use the power button to shut down your computer is not a pleasant feeling, as it can affect your data and software. I hope you find a solution soon to get your computer running smoothly again, so you can use Aster with peace of mind without worrying about these unnecessary problems!