Does anyone know how Aster works?

gooseinmyway

Does anyone know how Aster works?

Post by gooseinmyway » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:27 pm

I am just curious, does anyone have any technical knowledge of how aster actually works?

This is incredible software that I have been using for about a month now for a Media Tv/Personal PC setup and I am very curious to understand how it works, Thanks.

psychrabi

Re: Is Aster the ultimate solution for multitasking?

Post by psychrabi » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:26 pm

Georgeiroge wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:44 am
I've heard a lot about Aster and its capabilities for creating multiple workstations on a single PC, but I'm curious to know if it truly lives up to the hype. Can Aster effectively handle demanding tasks such as gaming, video editing, and running resource-intensive software simultaneously on different seats? I want to explore the full potential of multitasking without compromising performance. Has anyone extensively tested Aster in such scenarios? I would appreciate any insights or experiences shared.
Check out our youtube channel where we have multiple videos of ASTER
https://www.youtube.com/@astermultiseat

idneytoucane

Re: Does anyone know how Aster works?

Post by idneytoucane » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:48 am

gooseinmyway wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:27 pm
I am just curiouscluster rush, does anyone have any technical knowledge of how aster actually works?

This is incredible software that I have been using for about a month now for a Media Tv/Personal PC setup and I am very curious to understand how it works, Thanks.
As far as I am aware, Aster makes use of a version of Windows known as Multipoint, which is an older technology. Within a single Windows installation, it is possible for numerous users to log in at the same time; however, each user can be given with their own monitor, graphics processing unit (GPU), mouse, keyboard, speakers, microphone, network card, and other devices. Recently, I attempted to use it to play games with my son and several of my other friends. I discovered that the connection was still fairly good, and it appeared that there were no major issues to be concerned about.