Login screen but everything blocked

Saggio

Login screen but everything blocked

Post by Saggio » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:57 am

When I start the computer it runs aster on 5 stations, the first station has two monitors and a dedicated gpu. It often happens that at start-up one or more stations do not start correctly, or the login screen appears but cannot be used. I use Windows 11 and I have the latest version of aster. So the main problem is starting the pc, which requires multiple attempts in the hope that everything is done correctly

shovelserene

Re: Login screen but everything blocked

Post by shovelserene » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:49 am

One or more workstations may fail to boot properly, or the login screen may display but be inaccessible. The most recent version of Aster is installed on my copy of Windows 11. Starting the computer is the primary issue, since it usually takes many tries before anything works.

dordle

lapelinner

Re: Login screen but everything blocked

Post by lapelinner » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:28 am

When I turn on all five workstations at once, the first one uses two displays and a specialized graphics processing unit (GPU) to operate at lightning speed. One or more workstations may fail to boot properly, or the login screen may display but be inaccessible. The most recent release of aster is installed on my copy of Windows 11. Now the major issue is getting the computer to boot up; doing so successfully sometimes needs numerous tries.