Xbox Live problem in Windows 11

XxeroxX

Xbox Live problem in Windows 11

Post by XxeroxX » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:39 pm

Hello, I have a problem with my account xbox live in windows 11 when I use Aster. I have a trial version of this program, because I make sure it works well before the purchase. I use a monitor on Workstation 1 and Tv on Workstation 2. Before install Aster, my account works well, because I uninstalled the program and my games (State of Decay 2 and Age of Empires DE) connect to the internet, but not with Aster. State of Decay 2 shows a message that says: "You must use a valid xbox live account", but I logged in Xbox app and Xbox console Companion app (or as it's said), or in AOE doesn't connect online. I have tried everything but doesn't work, for example:
- Use the same xbox account in both workstations.
- Open the game in both workstations (none works).
- Uninstall and install Aster.
- Uninstall and install the game.
The truth is that I need your help to solve this problem. Thanks in advance and excuse me if I speak poor English, it's not my native language.
Attachments
1_2-compressed.jpg
1_2-compressed.jpg (30.08 KiB) Viewed 4449 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (47.78 KiB) Viewed 4449 times

AFKnorris

Re: Xbox Live problem in Windows 11

Post by AFKnorris » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:26 pm

I'm Having the same issue, alos with the Game State of Decay 2 and Octopath Traveler, I noticed that when only 1 station is logged in, the game works, but when 2 station are working it doens't, it seems to be a problem with windows recognizing acounts.

beast2040

Re: Xbox Live problem in Windows 11

Post by beast2040 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:01 am

The problem with logging into the xBox account appeared recently.
Solution has been not found yet.