2° xbox controller suport

Kool

2° xbox controller suport

Post by Kool » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:44 am

I personally want the team to add support for the second xbox control separately. I have 2 wireless controls with wireless adapter and I can only use with 1 aster user running. And this is selectable among users. When I select the control for the user, it transfers the 2 joysticks. Or one user has 2 joysticks or the other. I can not use a control for each user

AlbertoD

Re: 2° xbox controller suport

Post by AlbertoD » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:39 pm

I'm trying the software before I buy.
I have similar problems and quite a few other similar to other found here in the forum, with 0 answers from IBIK (requests from very old to recent).

I'm wondering why so many requests in this forum remain without answer from IBIK.
Are you there for support? That's really important to decide to buy your software.

zaku49

Re: 2° xbox controller suport

Post by zaku49 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:21 am

It works just fine using two xbox one controllers for me and the single Bluetooth card built into my wifi, there might be an issue using two Bluetooth dongles, can you connect both to one dongle? Make sure to add/set them up inside of each users windows profile from within windows one at a time, do not set them both up at the same time under the same user. Then make sure they're set up correctly in Aster.