Aster Multiseat Safe?

hinteshbro7

Aster Multiseat Safe?

Post by hinteshbro7 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:29 am

Hello, I'm new to this sub and honestly not sure if this is the right place, but I'm wondering if anyones had experience with Aster Multiseat? I'm hoping to run two steam accounts and play some games in a splitscreen fashion, this is the only program i've heard thats worked but at the same time the site seems shady. I'm sure they are safe, but has anyone BOUGHT the program? Thanks!

bastichy

Re: Aster Multiseat Safe?

Post by bastichy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:51 am

:D Yes Aster is safe as far i know/believe.
I got it back in 2017. (Pro2) It worked quite well until the pc died of old age :roll:
If you are worried - try the trial they offer before you buy. I am sure you will like it.

P.S.
i wouldn't have been here to see your post if i wasnt searching the forums on how to transfer my subscription. :lol:
i wonder where is that.. :| though..

w_k

Post by w_k » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:03 am

safe indeed, i've been using aster for couple of years i think, no incident on my steam account. "BUT" if you're hoping running multiple seats of steam, i don't think it would work. i've been looking for solution this, and so far hasn't found any.

redliontwo

Post by redliontwo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:19 pm

I needed multiseat software back in 2015 when I was still on Windows 7. It was either Aster or SoftXpand(Defunct now?). I had tried both, but went with SoftXpand because it was cheaper at the time. As far as I know, Aster is legit. It didn't install any viruses or steal anything.