Need help trying to get AsterMultiSeat to run two instances of League of Legends

jaisanmeal4

Need help trying to get AsterMultiSeat to run two instances of League of Legends

Post by jaisanmeal4 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:43 pm

My GF and I wanted to be able to play videogames together, but were both poor bastards and cant afford to buy her one, and she has a shitty 1.2 ghz laptop. So, I installed Aster MultiSeat to see if we could game together on my rig. I got Aster MultiSeat working, but having networking issues.

Starting off, this is more of a networking issue. I have Aster MultiSeat set up and running. The Keyboard, mice, speakers, displays all work and are separated. Now my issue so far has been getting Chrome, League, OverWatch, Spotify or any online platform to work. I believe its using the same IP adresses for both and the programs cant operate simultaneously off the same IP. So, I have Microsoft loopback adapter installed, and had tried to give it a static IP, and my Wifi Adapter a different static IP. However, I didn't change the default gateway, and now whenever I try to use the internet, with Aster active, I cant access most sites. Says its either switched domains or under maintenance.

I also had tried to connect two different wifi adapters and gave them each their static ips with same default gateways, assigned each IP to a seperate workplace in ASTER and that didnt work. Im at a loss of what to do now. If anyone has some tips, id greatly appreciate it.

My Rig:

Windows 10

500gb SSD

6TB HDD

EVGA GTX 980TI SC

Ryzen 3 1200

Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3

16gb RAM