1.OS:Win10 Enterprise 1809 LTS,Version 10.0.17763.1282
2.ASTER:V2.27.0(126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.1) two workstation
1. i7-4790K +32GB+Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H + Radeon RX 480 + Intel HD Graphics 4600
2. Radeon RX 480 connect workstation1+monitor 1, Intel 4600 connect workstation2+ monitor 2
3. the keyboard and mouse separately connect to different usb port
4. monitor1: Dell UltraSharp U3219Q (DP),monitor2:Dell UltraSharp U2415 (HDMI)
each workstation keyboard temporary no response after other workstation keyboard down and before this mouse move,in other word:
1. when workstation1 key down,workstation1 is ok,but workstation2 keyboard no response until workstation2 mouse move.
2. when workstation2 key down,workstation2 is ok,but workstation1 keyboard no response until workstation1 mouse move.
3. when i disable ASTER ,both keyboard is ok.
4. when i enable ASTER ,both keyboard problem appear.
1. i has try connect different usb port to my keyboards and mouse,no help to this issue
2. i try assign both keyboard to workstation1,and the one must be disable when the other keyboard is activated.when the mouse move,the keyboard switch activated.
3. i found the issue in ASTER 2.26,but the problem still appear when i upgrade to 2.27.
Can anyone help me? many thanks !
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest