Aster Second Monitor Problem

oreltal95

Aster Second Monitor Problem

Post by oreltal95 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Hey i managed to make aster work with 2 screens but seems i cant do it right now. Im now using the trial version and i would like to buy it when it ends but i hope i can get help with this problem. I got 1 monitor connected by display port to my GPU and second monitor connect with VGA to DVI port in my GPU (VGA connected to VGA to DVI converter). Whenever i start aster and pc is rebooted for some reason the main monitor doesnt start and the second monitor takes its place for some reason (I tried to play with the screen and workstations but ended up with 2 monitor with black screen). Anyway whenever i want the main monitor to be turned on i need to disconnect my second and then i reconnect it after enabling aster and restart. But even when i do this i cant make the aster work for the second monitor (in display settings it doesnt let me extend the displays unless i disable aster it start to work again and i can extend the displays). I hope you can help me with that problem.
Thanks in advance!
https://imgur.com/XYCQSdp
https://imgur.com/XYCQSdp
This is my Aster in enabled state after i disconnected the second monitor and reconnected it afterwards. I can't make it work if i start aster workplaces and i cant extend the displays.

cayladube

Re: Aster Second Monitor Problem

Post by cayladube » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:44 am

Thanks, very helpful

KeyserSoze

Re: Aster Second Monitor Problem

Post by KeyserSoze » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Is there an answer to this? Happened to me just recently after restarting. I turned off Aster to update video drivers and windows and couldn't get place 2 to activate. I've tried reinstalling aster, getting the latest version, several reboots turning aster on/off.

Nvrmnd, apparently I did not have the second monitor set to extended display before turning on Aster.