ASTER 7 + Win10 = BSODs

TerraPython

ASTER 7 + Win10 = BSODs

Post by TerraPython » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:47 am

Hi there,

I have been using Aster for about a week now to allow myself and my partner to play a game together.

To start with, the first impression of the software was excellent, but then my computer randomly started to crash and give Blue Screen of Death Errors such as SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ERROR and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED.

I have uninstalled ASTER and the problem is resolved, tried to do a fresh install, and it worked for a while, the game seemed to crash but ASTER and the computer seemed to be okay, loaded up the game again and played for a further hour, and then the BSODs started again.

I am running a high-end PC, with high end graphics and about 4.5GHz processor, 16GB RAM, SSDs, PLEANTY of cooling.
Running Windows 10 64bit, fully updated, and trying to play Elderscrolls Online on both terminals.

I dont understand why the computer keeps crashing!! :( Is there any workaround to this, or any fix/ any way to stop the crashes?

Thanks in advance,

Terra

beast2040

Re: ASTER 7 + Win10 = BSODs

Post by beast2040 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:25 am

Send the following information on to support@ibik.ru

1. file with the technical report of the software
2. minidump file (C:\Windows\Minidump) (in the zip archive)
3. system information in the text file (Win+R / msinfo32.exe / File / Export). (in the zip archive)

The technical report is prepared in ASTER in the tab "About the program".
Save the prepared report and attach the obtained zip-file to the email with your message.