Wacom driver issue

atan5418

Wacom driver issue

Post by atan5418 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:37 am

Good day,

I would first like to say that this program works wonders. Hats off to the creator. :D

Now, I'm an artist who lives with another artist, but can only accommodate one computer for the time being. So I figured this would be a better alternative.

I'm currently having an issue having either my Wacom Cintiq or my Wacom tablet properly work.

I was able to tinker it to have both of the tablets running on their own monitors, but the 2nd monitor is having issues with recognizing the driver, with an error pop-up stating "A supported tablet was not found on the system."

The 1st monitor is the only one that recognizes both tablets plugged in, but has no influence for how the second tablet behaves for the 2nd monitor.

So my question is: is there any way for me to have the 2nd monitor "officially" recognize my drawing tablet?

If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it. :)

beast2040

Wacom driver issue

Post by beast2040 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Aster supports input device provided in the system only as a keyboard or mouse. Support for other types of devices currently not supported in the program. If your sensor device is not registered in the system as a mouse or keyboard, then it will not work properly with workplaces ASTER. Such devices can only be used in the first workplace. If for sensor devices is installed special software (drivers, services, utilities), then use of such devices may interfere with both workplaces .