Mouse not showing in devices after restart.

Mwarren8809

Mouse not showing in devices after restart.

Post by Mwarren8809 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:19 am

Hi everyone! Let me just say Aster has been working great for me besides one little annoying issue.
Every time I shutdown my computer and turn it on again the mouse for station 1.2 wont work and is gone from the device list.
The only fix is to unplug and plug back in the little wireless mouse dongle. It seems to only do it when I fully shut down the computer.
If I just do a simple restart its fine. Maybe its a issue with the Corsair wireless mouse but then again I have the same mouse on station 1.1 and it always works. Not that big of a issue but thought id try the forums for some help. Thanks guys!

beast2040

Re: Mouse not showing in devices after restart.

Post by beast2040 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:00 am

If the device disappears, it means it is not detected by the system.
There may be a problem with the USB port, try connecting to another one.

Apkocean

Re: Mouse not showing in devices after restart.

Post by Apkocean » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:04 pm

If you're having trouble finding your mouse in the devices list after a restart, here's what you can do: First, double-check that your mouse is plugged in properly – sometimes it can come loose without us noticing. Then, give your computer another restart, just to give it another chance to recognize the mouse. If that doesn't work, try updating or reinstalling the mouse drivers from the manufacturer's website – it might just need a little software refresh to get back on track. These steps should hopefully get your mouse up and running smoothly again in no time!